Saturday, June 16, 2012

The weekend

Was supposed to meet a POF (third time lucky) guy but he was too busy.  He sent a message which basically said that it is not a wonder that he can't get a girlfriend and is on POF as he can never get time to meet anyone.

From my limited dating site experience I would say that seems to be the big problem with these single men - they all seem to work so hard, or are so wrapped up in their daily lives there is no space to open up to anybody else in their lives.

So thinking to myself... ah, another blank weekend (though of course, I keep myself busy...).. just in terms of any liaisons.  When PING!

On my phone comes through the photo of an erect engorged member... courtesy of Dean.  This is the guy who I was seeing now and again.  The boxer, who ended up falling for a girl and to be honest I was happy for him.  He has just been with her to Las Vegas.  So one does have to ask why he feels the need to send me photos of his manhood.  I did send a message back saying 'I think you have sent this to the wrong person'.. but I don't think he had.  When we were 'together' no photos were sent at all..   Certainly I remember wonderful sex.. but makes me wonder about men - when he is all loved up with another girl.. what the hell does he think he is doing!...

So at the moment I have great virtual sex pics. Dean's assortment of strutting members (just scrolled back through the messages and found two more that I had missed... a bit worrying as they have a studded cock ring at the base on a couple of them)

I have muscled torso shots of 'The' including his chiselled jaw line and the pert 'bum and protruding muscular legs of Alex, with his behind shot and a muscled torso one (with his hand strategically placed) frontal on the other messaging trail.

So plenty of pictures to perk me up... now all I need is a real person with a real cuddle!

So this weekend looks like gardening, updating internet, painting, studying......

 Oh yes, I can be a reclusive spinster if required!


No comments:

Post a Comment