Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pensive Plucking!


It's funny how one doesn't notice anything and then 'bam!'.

I suppose it's a while since I have preened myself ready for a male admirer.

I have always prided myself on not having any grey hairs - my Mother and Father both went grey late in life.

On glancing down absent mindedly towards my pubic hairs... I noticed with horror that my otherwise dark brown - cuffs match the collar, now don't. I have veritable salt and pepper minge!

So for the last twenty minutes I have been doing some frantic plucking and hoping that the adage that if you remove one, then another 20 grow in its place isn't true.


Reminds me of that Episode of Sex in the City when Samantha discovers she has a grey hair and then goes on to die her pubic hair , which does a Pollyanna of then having the resemblance of a manic panic orange clown rather than the subtle tones of a flaxen haired maiden.


Also, through my vanity – now that my rendez-vous with my toy boy seems imminent- I don’t want to frighten the poor guy off! Especially when he thinks I am 9 years younger than advertised.


It struck me how quick the metamorphosis has happened. I remember seeing one about 8 months ago, but obviously keeping them in a warm place and in the dark has multiplied them!


Perhaps they have done the Dorian Gray on me – and that all the stress and emotional turmoil of the last 6 months has descended on my nether regions rather than on my higher head region?


Well, they have all been plucked out now… and I have an idea .. do they do Lady Grecian for nether hair? Or maybe shave it all off and stick on a Merkin (false pubic wig!).

No comments:

Post a Comment