Monday, November 14, 2011

We have love....in the sound of laughter....locked fingers...It will leave and it will come again, and when it does I'll give up everything and take it. Just like I am an addict. Like dry grass in new rain. It's not something I'm proud of, necessarily. Then again, maybe I am.

Girls in trucks:Katie Crouch


Interesting story brewing.. so watch out for the blog on this one ... I am collecting a buffed up 23yr old who I have been having constant phone calls with for the last 2 weeks for our first 'get-together', and the sister of a close friend who I have never met who is staying for 10 days....both at 9.00 next Tuesday from the airport. How weird is this going to be......picking up 2 people I have never met before.....(the timing is somewhat unfortunate....)

I'll keep you posted on that one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...it sounds like a good dramatic plot.
    What happens to the trio?
    The mind boggles.

    ReplyDelete