Saturday, September 22, 2012

Plan A, B, C D and finally E

-->


So it’s Saturday.  My house is empty.  No one renting.. so I have the place ALL to my self.  But what to do… 3 plans…..




PLAN A

I took the plunge and texted Mr PADI on Friday as he had told me he was coming back on Wednesday.  Yep, shouldn’t have, but hey… felt confident and gungho and almost got to the point where I threw caution to the wind.

So out went the text ‘How’s it all going. Have your feet landed in cairns for a bit?  Fancy taking them to the cinema with me? .  With the enthusiastic reply ‘That sounds good probably Saturday would be best.’

To be honest, I was expecting a non committal text like ‘ok, busy for a while but sometime next week’.

So rather surprised I got the Saturday night slot!   So my shaky plan A now becomes B and this is now Plan A.

So last night (Friday) I called him, but since there was no reply I left a message on his phone to ask if he could let me know time and place.  I did think that maybe he meant it was an afternoon showing as he might not want to make it a night , in which case I have Plan A and Plan B!

Nothing by the next morning on Saturday at 10.00 so texted him again.. Received a reply ‘Hey Rosie, call you in a bit’……………………………………………………………………………………………………..3.38pm… I texted him again “Everything ok…..  still on for later?”
Finally a phone call at 4.00.  Seems he is in the middle of doing an IE (Instructors Exam) and said he would be free by 9.30pm.  I said I would leave at 8.30pm from Port Douglas.  He then suggested that we wait until tomorrow night as he doesn’t have a busy evening and we have more time together. Fine by me!  So that’s how we left it… immediately went to Plan B.  Sent a text asking if we were still on for tonight?




PLAN B


Well all was ‘organised’ with Mr Flakey himself.  Simon (see blog of 15th January) That he couldn’t meet me Friday “Sorry, hun can’t do Friday – said I would look after a friend on his birthday make it Saturday’.   So I text him on Friday saying that I could pick him up on Saturday  and take him up to Port Douglas .  Oh yes.. I bend over backwards so much sometimes I can see the souls of my feet!

Now, I would be accused of flogging a dead horse here.  But he is the one continually sending me texts like ‘really want to see you hun’ ‘Babe keen to see you” ‘Babe, I really wanna make love to you all night I swear’ ‘Just got a new phone you sexy beast’ (his 4th one this year!) ‘Be good to see you babe’.   And if you remember from previous blogs he was the one who sent me a very lovely Facebook message on new years day.  So despite almost texting  every other weekend.. we have only met up twice this year! 

So Plan A right from the onset was looking doubtful based on previous experience.

PLAN C
Call up Jackie and go out with her.  I had told her that I was planning to go out with Mr Padi so she wasn’t expecting me to be around.  Texted her at 5.00pm. explaning what was happening.  She called me and woefully told me that she had just arranged to have dinner and stay with her parents who are over here visiting from the UK.  She is having a hard time with her husband at the moment so she said she just had to get out of the house so had made arrangements.

PLAN D
Do the Whitesnake hit…. Going down the only road I’ve ever known.. yep going it alone.  So it’s me, myself and I going out tonight!

PLAN E
 Today I had a pedicure, I had a bikini wax.. so all primped and primed for ‘action’  and then literally two hours ago my nose started running and I am sneezing and I have now the fastest onset of a cold.  In the time of typing this.. I now know what a streaming cold is... my nostrils are literally leaking!  

So I am thinking that it might just be as well that there was no Plan A’s or B’s tonight..  It’s not the most alluring sniffing through a film.. or indeed an intimate love making session!  So looks like Plan E is staying in and hoping that I run out of liquids and knock this cold on the head.

So big part of a new plan tomorrow… buy some of that stuff from a pharmacy that dries colds up and hope that it can last a whole night.  That maybe assuming wrongly that I will end up tomorrow night sharing Mr Padi’s pillows.



No comments:

Post a Comment