Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So what am I doing now?



Well, now that the Stevie Saga is over.... back to reality.. what am I doing now.. well this is just the cursory list:


Product range
Natural Repellent and product range

Mud Spa Products
Development for local spas

Driftwood Sculptures

Concierge Service
Getting off the Ground with two friends (though I seem to be doing all the work)

Fairy Rose Bud
Yep.. me as a fairy and doing face painting at children's parties and on the market

Dive Hair Accessory

My new invention for diving.. about to be launched

Marriage Celebrant
Chasing up for my registration documents from the Attorney General's office so I can practice and start marketing myself  - especially since I am the marriage celebrant at a friend's wedding in September!

Artworks
Artworks and paintings by me.. some giclee and some painted by me

Model
Still trying to get acceptable photos to the agency.. though have attended one catwalk training session. No don't think I have gone all vain... my friend was contacted as they needed some more 'mature' models on their books... not sure if they meant mature in mind.. but hey... give anything a go once!

Yes, I 'm busy.. but not much money coming in!


And yes.... I am still searching for  a 'proper' job...

No comments:

Post a Comment