Monday, February 6, 2012

Last remnants of my 'old' life

2 cardboard boxes and a bag addressed to me arrived on my doorstep from Sydney.

'S' (my ex boyfriend of 6 years) said that he was going to send my stuff up as he didn't want to move my stuff when he moved in with Belle into their new home.

Sorting through..... the odd pair of knickers (not used), some chinese paintbrushes of my Mothers, a couple of pictures, bras, belts and one of those electric gas lighters.

Now one has to think .. an electric gas lighter... how bizarre was that?

He has all my furniture, butchers block, bed, sideboards, wardrobe, my white goods, carpets, etc (with no payment for them)... and yet I think why would you package and send an electric gas lighter.. that I can't even remember even buying!

So finally that's my last remnants of me... me supporting and building up a home over 6 years... dumped unceremoniously on my doorstep.. the last little symbols of our life together (perhaps the lighter was saying ... you don't light up my life any more!).

No comments:

Post a Comment