Sunday, March 18, 2012

And Simon.. back on the scene!





Remember Simon... back in mid January, well due to him finally getting his act together.. yes, he actually managed to get a replacement phone and was able to text me (well that's a double whammy!). He did Facebook message me on the 19th Feb to come over but I was on the commercial diving course. When I returned I said that I was back and he invited me over again.

Work being more a case of 'non' work (low season, rainy season and no tourists) I was called and told that I wasn't needed.. so texted back to say I could make it.

On the way he texted me in alarm to say that all his mates were over and where was I. So since I had already driven 50 kmh I didn't do the 'don't worry I'll go home bit' but just said that I wasn't bothered and it would be good to meet his mates (though don't know quite what they would make of me!).

I arrived at his flat expected lots of noise, drunken men, and was met by a welcoming Simon and an empty almost pristine flat.

Seemed that he had managed to usher his friends away - and even tidy up before I arrived!

Bed made up, clean towel put out.. bless him!

He is saving money so it was a quiet night in. I bought a bottle of plonk rose wine (so cheap it almost could have carried the vinegar tag!), and some ciders. He is an avid rugby fan, so he asked if I minded watching the rugby (Newcastle Nights and Brisbane Broncos). All made the more interesting as the coach of the Broncos was now at the Nights (along with some team members that he had poached!). Fittingly enough Broncos won - which is the 'local' team here. Made me laugh as he kept missing all the game as he couldn't stop kissing me. He kept saying how gorgeous I was (just worried that the pillow would support my now expanded head!).

I like the way he is so disarming! He has no problem with effusing with compliments and despite a 24 age gap (swallow, gulp!) we get on well together. He has a good brain on him and an awareness about him (and OK, a great body!). I have never slept with someone who loves to cuddle so much or asks if I am comfortable and enquiring if my arm is going to sleep. Lovemaking was a little less like a Hilti Hammer drill this time and we did get a variable speed control as well!

On going to the bathroom (it is an outside bathroom) I looked in the mirror and staring down at me was a beautiful green tree frog that Simon said lived behind the mirror and utters loud croaks when he least expects it.

He does seem to work a a lot as on Sunday morning he left at 10.00 am to go to start setting up for the next week.



Gary has been around a lot since he has returned from the Phillipines. He even stayed with me for 3 nights and slept in the same bed (but no, all perfectly above board and no physical contact at all). He is a bit like a lost soul poor thing, doesn't have a job, no money and is depressed not only being back but that he doesn't have work. He has found a place to live which is massive, which I don't think it helps as the other people stay in their rooms and he just rattles around there in the massive amounts of silent air. So he has been spending almost every day here. Also using my computer as his has broken to type up c.vs and cover letters. It's lovely also for me to have company, but it's a bit like being in a relationship (he even asked that I didn't watch my Sunday sin viewing.. the Bacholerette) so it's nice to have my own space as well. I just wish he would laugh and smile a bit more also!

It's strange but I can't envisage myself in another relationship at the moment. I like where I am at the moment. I know some great guys, have my booty calls and no responsibilities and yet working within a framework of the guys also like me and hopefully respecting and liking me.

Just got the call from work.. no work tomorrow.. So now have been back for over a week and still not earned any money... not good. Been researching the commercial diving side of work and one guy has asked me to call him on Wednesday... but not holding my breath. As I said to someone today, opportunities in life haven't been known to fall into my lap that easily! (But always hoping there is a first time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment