Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bits and Pieces...

So funny the French guy that I live with (who I would now quite happily stuff a bagette in his mouth - he fires off more words than an automatic rifle) showed off his tattoos last night.

Out came one bum cheek with "Pur Pork" written on it. I did ask him where he got the tattoo done... he replied in Thailand (I suspected as much!) ! Obviously I think it was supposed to be "Pure Pork". Reminds me of a chinese friend who mentioned that she has seen some very strange tattoos that people have had done. One girl she said had chinese characters that was obviously supposed to be deep and meaningful like 'peace or happiness" she said all it said was "meat".

Last night had a lovely evening. Beautiful Finnish man called Jonas (think Morten Harket of Aha lookalike) whisked me off my feet. With such chiselled fine features he could slice butter with one look! I had spotted him earlier and was just dancing near him and he came up and started talking to me. We immediately hit if off and he even bought me a rose.. but (and yes .. there is always a but). The drinks were kicking in and in the end after a particularly whirling round the dance floor in a great gyration.. great dancer! It was all down hill as I steered him towards the queue for the taxis with the immortal words "do you remember where you live" ... yep.. ended up in the taxi as well.. I knew that nothing was going to happen, but I didn't want to let this one escape! Arrived at his place where he proceeded to get naked and then with the pull of gravity implanted his head and body across the bed in crash position. I gingerly managed to move an arm and perch on the edge, where I went into a slumber (bra and knickers on).. no worry about waking him up with my snoring!

In the morning was a bit worried he might wake up with a big shock as he looked across the pillows at last nights 'pull' and wonder just how drunk he had really been! And then sees himself naked and think that I had ripped his clothes off and had my wicked way. So I assured him that he had taken his own clothes off.. he was also, I think, relieved to see that I still had my underwear on, so I did assure him that we did not have carnal knowledge of each other (........ but by golly I certainly plan to!).

We had a lovely conversation (his favourite actor is Steve McQueen and he loved the film Papillon..) as I draped myself over his bulging pectorals, I think he was still a bit inebriated. All was short lived as the hangover from hell started to kick in and when he became monosyllabic I decided that was the time to make my graceful exit.

I was hoping he would have called me later on or made arrangements for tomorrow (bank holiday)... but no.. I did call him on the phone to check he was ok.. and we have arranged to meet Tuesday (but I don't think I will hold my breath for that one!).

Another 'but.'.. I met him after he had had a dinner date (which poses the question what happened to the girl that he had met) and back at his place on the bedside table.. two condom containers.. one used and one still to be used.

I must admit that I can hardly blame him... I bet he gets women falling over him. He said he was attracted to me as I didn't look at all Australian and I think he likes the touch of the exotic, which is what I have found in the past with Scandinavian men, being that blonde is a little common for them they like the darker complexion and hair.

Well.. if nothing else a memorable, wonderful night..

No comments:

Post a Comment