Monday, April 23, 2012

Days.....

Sent another two c.v.'s off today..

Trying to keep motivated.

Dennis the boxer rang me yesterday saying he wanted to come over.  Which perplexed me as he has met this new girl and judging by his Facebook page they are both very happy.  I haven't contacted him but just said that I was happy that he had found someone.

Last week I get texted to me a rather explicit photo from him (I'll leave that one to your imagination).  I immediately texted back saying that I think he had sent it to the wrong person (I thought it was one for his girlfriend!) and never heard anything back.

So quite surprised that he rang to come over yesterday...  which due to unforeseen circumstances he then cancelled at the last minute saying he was going to come over today instead.  But today, it seems he has to work...

I am not sure what he is playing at... anyway.. just keeping it simple.

Without work... just trying to keep busy.. keep looking at the walls and wondering which one to paint next..

I want to get going with my new product range, but as always, being held to ransom over how fast my graphic designer can work.

Well... I am off to Gary's now.. he just called by and I am going to use his pool.. a bit more conducive for swimming lengths and sunbedding...

Contacted the Dive Supervisor where I last worked to send me a reference... that should be interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment