Tuesday, February 26, 2013

:(

Well looks like end of the road with Stevie

Text today:


Sent a text
"Hope you are having a good day today.  $10 pizza tonight? Haha..   Hopefully wont end up the same way as last week :)B"

Reply
Don't know if that is a good idea

My reply
Haha - At least u have the back up keys of the back up keys

(This was a reference after last week, him getting drunk, then losing his keys, getting some spare keys cut and then finding his old keys!)

His Reply
Satday was not good! and u want something that I don't

(Eeeeeek.... so my rather hazy memories of a rather convoluted, bit of a messy, emotional night were grounded.. I have fucked up!)

(So now I am think how the bleedin hell do I reply to this.  I started to think of composing one explaining how sorry I was that I got so drunk, another one trying to explain that despite really liking him I understand that he had only two weeks before he left, another idea.. not to reply at all.  My friend Juss was here so she said it all sounds like it has been blown out of proportion a bit and downplay it)

So my reply was:

Don't read too much into it... Just wanting to have a good time with you before you leave :)

(Hoping this will give him the right feeling of nonchalant and non commital type of shrug emotions that obviously he would rather I have)

And so I expect no reply now..... but at least I have bowed out with some dignity intact.  I will send him a message next week to say have a good trip... but that's it I think...

Oh dear.... so I have to think what lessons to learn.. and the only one I can think of at the moment is that I shouldn't care so much.... that when a guy likes me... stay aloof and then don't get drunk and give it all away!  Wearing one's heart on one's sleeve is fine when one is in control, but expressing emotions when alcohol helps to lubricate ones tongue and emotions like the shedding of a stripper's underwear and leaves one emotionally exposed. 

Oh well.. que cera cera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment