Monday, February 11, 2013

Excited....but trying not to be!


Went out on Friday night....... and I meet Steve.... (phew, thank goodness it wasn't another Scott!).

Both him and his identical twin brother were cutting a 6'2" swathe amongst the local girls.  He ended up sitting next to me and though I thought he was lovely looking, smiley face, beautiful big green eyes, with eyelashes that if batted could rustle up a score on the Beaufort scale...  I doubted I would get a look in.


I thought he was quirky... how many people have a tattoo on their finger just so they can strike the pose below?

He sat down next to me and I kept my distance as a girl behind me was knuckling in and I am past the age to sharpen my elbows and fight over a man.

He started to chat to me and before I knew we were chatting away and laughing and he was complimenting my legs!

And yes.. the inevitable happened...  back to chez moi.. where we frolicked in the pool naked and sat in my shower naked on the floor whilst the water rained on us and we just laughed a lot.

Talking about showers.. I had more compliments showered on me than the water in the shower.  From my legs, to my boobs, to my tummy (now that was a first!), to my skin...

We had such a lovely night.. we didn't sleep and saw the sun come up in a night of semi-real abandon.  Love making was plentiful and caring and fun.. with lots of laughs and eye contact.  Though being the first encounter of 2013... was certainly rather 'rusty' down below.. wasn't sure if I was getting dry from my menopausal state, or just tired..

He was full of things for us to do - to take me to dinner, take me to the Mossman Gorge, take me out on his boat, collect driftwood with him, mend my car, instal a spa in my back garden.....

I bid him a fond farewell the next Saturday morning as he disappeared off to meet his brother, with the arrangements that we would meet up again on Monday.

His background is strange.. he speaks with a slight foreign accent - but ironically he is Australian and is a local guy, but he has been living in Finland for the last 5years.

He is 29 with dreams, energy, and a get up and go and a head on his shoulders.

His message on Sunday night "Had a great time 2 xx"

Today (Monday) a phone text asking what I was doing this morning.

And so I had a wonderful Monday morning (wonderful lovemaking, very close and just caring and thankfully no dryness on my part...) .. he said he had been thinking of me yesterday.. and I have to admit that I really do like him so much, but trying not to get too carried away!

And so it is 10.00pm.. received a message from him "Night Night =]"  (not sure if =] is a text message shorthand or a misstype) Good luck tomorrow xx (yep.. I have an interview for a job tomorrow!).

Feeling quietly excited.....


No comments:

Post a Comment