Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Award for the most flakiest flake of all


Remember Simon



 The one who sent this message to me a year ago.....

babe how u doin? well first off this is bizzare! maly due to the fact that i have been trying to get in contact with u for awile now, then u pop up in a photo on face book. i was looking on that dating site plenty of fish lol,just browsing.. n stumbeld accross yourself.BOOM! how hot u are! anyway i sent a message to you regarding maybe catching up 4 a drink or dinner sometime,but couldnt seem to send. dont normally do this but as i said u caught my eye in particular, i no im only 25 but hey age is no barrier.i think anyway.pretty random all this babe but to good of n opportunity not to. if your keen let me no.would love 2.happy new year!x



Well.. yet again.. due to meet up Saturday... but again.. along came his friends so no go...  He is on to his umpteeth phone and was talking about getting credit.  He said that he had lost his previous phone and all his numbers.  I really don't know what to think..

I know that common sense says.. leave him to it... but I kind of think well, why not... ?  It's not that I am getting hurt by it.. I know what the situation is.. he professes to want to see me.. but perhaps I am just better as a virtual girl.  I just remember him as a lovely man that loves to cuddle and be affectionate... and some times I just wish to have a night like that.  Being that he is now 26 one can't really hold much store by the youth of today.. haha!

 I am kind of now wanting more kind of passion, love and feeling and not so interested in passing ships in the night type activity.  Though ironically it's been a year since we got together we have met twice... though tried to meet up 20-50 times ( I have lost count)

His last message 'I really wanna catch up with you babe.. might be back on sunday.. let you no  xo"

I want to be able to 'feel', some passion,...

Well... all wil be revealed in the fullness of time.. umpteen texts and lost phones!  haha! 


As an update to this.. Facebook message received yesterday 10th February:

Penny Hun, I have just come home from massive night.  Haven't slept.. just on on POF and seen you there.. hope you are well, don't slap me babe but dam I really want to pound you baby! Sexy woman.!1  I am gunna crash I 'll get my phone later to call you.  I've been imagining for ages how I would love to make love to you.  Your awesome, we will I hope, have good day, speak later you sexy beast. xx

Seems I have virtual lover!!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment