Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh dear.. I didn't want this blog to be so 'man' orientated. But if you remember Darren - who I was supposed to meet and dropped of the edge of the world last Sunday - we rebooked with a time for 12.00 this Sunday until I receive this email:


i am very very very sorry I may not be able to make it.
looks like I may have got my wish, the ex spun out yesturday and took heap of pills and drunk herself to oblivion trying to kill herself. I was called to help calm her down. they (her Family) gave me the child right then and there.

I may not be in love with her, but that doesn't mean I dont care about her well being.

the cops and ambo's showed up and she made quite a scene. she was tested and stuff. I spent the night in hospital and at her mums place. she needs some serious help. and so do i. how the hell am I gunna look after a girl and run a business. so I am very sorry. dont even know what i am doin .been up all night, havent got a clue.

I might be able to bring out my little one for a look see on sunday. but so much can happen in a day. we are all taking turns watching her, and she will be locked up in physc ward or have to go on some rehab thing.

fully understand if you never talk to me again, but i just cant tell you anything more til i know more.

please just keep messages to here, if she hears i am seeing other women from messages it will send her off the edge further.

I swear On my kid dieing of cancer this is the truth.
might be best to not make real plans till tomorrow.

once again I am very sorry, am so tired and mentaly exhausted. but at least I have my girl back and legal proof to back it all up. what a f*&king nightmare.

Oh dear... it is all dramatic on the man front at the moment!

Never mind.. off out to dinner - my first 'posh' dinner at one of the top restaurants here in Port Douglas called Salsa - where Clinton was dining when 9/11 happened (he must have thanked is after dinner coffee that Bush was left holding the baby on that one).

And who am I going to dinner with - a gay friend who is staying with me at the moment! But that's another story........

No comments:

Post a Comment