Thursday, December 8, 2011

Virtual Boyfriends.. Virtual Sex...

I think I am beginning to like this virtual world....

I have virtual boyfriends out there ... just text messages flying through the firmament. So I have these names, photos and text messages with the odd late night conversation. No commitment, no worrying about another person, no constrictions, jealousy or responsibility.

Last night a little bit shored up with some dutch courage after a night of Trivia at the local (how predictable is that 'it's a school night so only a few drinks' to go wrong) - I rang Louis (the hunky 23 yr old who missed his plane).. I know slap the hand etc, but hey.. whats not to lose? . He was very pleased to hear from me, and we seemed to pick up just like we left off before. And moving forward to virtual sex over the phone..

I have to say I am quite enjoying this phone sex thing. How erotic is one's own imagination and fantasy! No snoring, no exchange of any bodily fluids, no awkwardness the next morning...

My only concern is about that if I ever got to the real thing.. would it be a let down? Last night was the first time that Louis and I have done this.. his closing comment was "I'll call you tomorrow".. my thought was "oh, no I can't have telephone sex EVERY night'".

Have I now unleashed a monster?

No comments:

Post a Comment