Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting in the scrapes

You know when you get that hard skin on your knees and elbows... On me it goes a darker colour "P" even joked that it looked like I had carpet burns. So me being oversensitive found me trying to scrape it off with sandpaper yesterday. In my enthusiasm I think I overexerted myself.

No hard skin left... just red raw skin. Lounging hy the pool today and my sore knees were a veritable playground for the flies - well at least something likes them!

My 'exile' finishes tomorrow and start back at work for a couple of days.

Tomorrow my car is ready! Mechanics bill of $2000 - I asked them to forward it to the car dealership. I have been in contact with Consumer Affairs, Office of Fair Trading and Community Legal Service, so priming myself for the next bout - start polishing those boxing gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment