Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lovely message to welcome the New Year in

Just received this message on my Facebook

babe how u doin? well first off this is bizzare! maly due to the fact that i have been trying to get in contact with u for awile now, then u pop up in a photo on face book. i was looking on that dating site plenty of fish lol,just browsing.. n stumbeld accross yourself.BOOM! how hot u are! anyway i sent a message to you regarding maybe catching up 4 a drink or dinner sometime,but couldnt seem to send. dont normally do this but as i said u caught my eye in particular, i no im only 25 but hey age is no barrier.i think anyway.pretty random all this babe but to good of n opportunity not to. if your keen let me no.would love 2.happy new year!x

He is a mutual friend of a couple of girls I know here. So I will do some research in that direction. Would say that written English might not seem his strong point...

Also, if he is 25, calling him 'babe' back might be a little weird....

Well, that's my ego massaged for today... and probably for the week!

Just a bit of a worry as when I asked him for a better picture of himself.. he said that the one on Facebook was a recent one... yep.. he's no. 15! So at least I will be able to recognise him from behind!


Sean O'halloran

No comments:

Post a Comment