Wednesday, November 21, 2012

42,000 dots and a brief stab in the dark




So.. what's been happening on the man front.... mmmmmmmmm...

Andy



All looked good on my return from my Europe trip 3 weeks ago, when Andy popped up on Plenty of Fish.  Liked Design and art and seemed eloquent and not bad looking.  With the ideal date.. arm wrestling and chocolate.. a man that thinks 'outside the box'.. I like.  I messaged him and received this reply:

"Nice to meet u, I am not much of a typist so I will be to the point. What you describe in your profile is basically what I would write if I was in a serious mood. Actually it would be exactly the same as what you are looking for and want (freaky really)

So please tell me you are coming to Cairns soon?
Talk soon Andy x"


Not a bad start....


So we arrange to meet a week later.

I am heading to the bar in Cairns... message 'can you pick me up on the way'

So I detour about 3 mins out the way.. and after a bit of miscommunication with his directions 'head towards the mountains'   - not realising that there are two sets.. the ones in front and the one's behind.  And sods law I head for the wrong ones.

So finally after another up and back and 20 mins of knowing Mulgrave Road in Cairns backwards, frontwards and sidewards.. I finally found him.

We sat in the bar (I bought the drinks (his was cointreau).. yep. no offer of a drink to be bought for me).  and he proceeded to enjoy talking about himself.  He was interesting and he certainly seems a man who doesn't do things by halves.  He produces art that is now exhibited, he wanted to get fit so trained as a gym instructor, he originally worked as a sign writer.

After one drink he said he had to sort some things out so I offered to drop him off back at home (he doesn't have a car).  I had things that I could do so we agreed to touch base later.

So I was thinking that that was that... the convenient 'I have things to do' brush off.

I called him at 5.00 when the shops closed to say I was going home and that it was lovely to meet him to get this reply:

Was great to meet u Rosie.  Would u be interested in something casual?  I am pretty straight forward saves a lot of time:).  U can come round if u are.

 Mmmmmmmm... decisions, yes, I liked him.. yes, I found him interesting.  No, I don't want a relationship. Yes, it would be good to follow up...... nothing lost, nothing gained....

Sooooooooo  I agreed to go round.  I said I would grab a bottle of wine.. he asked me to grab a bottle of Yellow Glen Champagne (I kind of freaked, but luckily it's name belies the fact that it is a bottle of champagne for about $15!)

His flat is filled with his art. Neon under Lichenstein inspired paintings... meticulously done (one he proudly declares had 42, 000 hand dotted dots!).  Such precision and patience! Very impressive.

A wide screen dominates the sitting room hooked up to the computer and Utube.. where we proceeded to sit and he started off with the Utube music and videos.  Which is rather strange as it's difficult to chat when one is watching music videos. Luckily we had a bit of a respite by sitting outside with a drink and a cigarette where we could chat between our viewing silences.

I mentioned to him that because I was drinking that it would mean that I would have to watch driving home.  He said that it was no problem he had a birthday party to go to which I was invited to come along to and could stay.

So I had a few glasses, loosening up a bit and actually enjoying our interaction and conversation.  Him more talking about himself than asking about me.. but hey! I don't like talking about myself too much so that's fine.

Then there was the furtive touches, the physical closeness getting closer and the inevitable was rearing its head.

I did say that I was feeling rather intimidated, not least from him showing me some rather artistic photos of his body  (phwaoooar!), accidentally also a photo of his ex girlfriend (as a stripper her honed body flashed on the screen at one point accidentally). He said that he hadn't slept with anyone since splitting up from his girlfriend 3 months earlier and how difficult it was to turn that corner (and he wanted to do that with me??).

Was a little worried when up flashes a video sequence of all these girls masturbating and 'squirting'... interesting on a purely fascinating level... but highly intimidating to me thinking... mmmm.. the only squirting I want to do is some more wine in my glass and thinking.. bloody hell this bar is getting set higher and higher.

Well, we do end up in the bedroom.... where the words 'it's all very well with young girls, but I prefer older women as they know what to do"... aaagh.. perform perform!  So I did my best blow job.. to which he runs to the cupboard whops a condom on it and in we go!  Thank goodness there had been some minimal foreplay but with my head worried about 'performing', sucking in my tum to resemble a honed stripper and just thinking I have a high bar to jump,.. not to mention thinking about the 'squirting'.. my internal lubrication rather dried up.

He withdrew to find the lube..... and that was that... the moment had gone.. and his erection faded like the final glimmer of a fading sunset never to arise again.  He seemed to be non-plussed and just seemed pleased that he had managed it finally and broken the back of being with someone apart from his ex girlfriend (glad to be of serivce!).

After that a phone call from a close friend asking for him to come to an awards ceremony (a woman that he had helped rehabilitate from a wheelchair... she is now a rowing champion!) he couldn't turn down.  So he asked for a lift to the Hilton.. did some fashion changes for me asking my opinion on different outfits and I dropped him off ... and headed back to Port Douglas....(yep.. made it back in time to get to the Iron Bar for 12.00!)

Whoompf...

He has texted since to say that it would be good to meet up again and he would like to go snorkelling with me and to come and visit me in Port Douglas.. so well.. we will see..............

Note to self... put lube in accessible place if there is ever a next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment