Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My house one year later..


BEFORE - the back yard.. and this was after two friends spent days clearing it!

AFTER - the back yard .. complete with my first experience of laying garden tiles!

BEFORE - main bedroom

AFTER - main bedroom

BEFORE - main bedroom

AFTER - main bedroom

BEFORE - second bedroom and the shelves were my first project involving a drill!

AFTER - second bedroom complete with my own prints that I produced

AFTER - second bedroom

BEFORE - Ensuite bathroom.. 80's stylee

AFTER - Ensuite Bathroom

BEFORE - Main Bathroom




AFTER - Main Bathroom with hand painted painting by me

BEFORE - Lovely 80's peach inspired kitchen

AFTER - updated Kitchen

BEFORE - Upstairs

AFTER - Upstairs dining

BEFORE - View of upstairs

AFTER - View of upstairs with my own prints, paintings and photos





After all that decorating, painting and upgrading... aaah, time to relax by the pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment